Monday, July 11, 2011

First Day Blogging - Stuffed Eggplant

This is certainly exciting, finally blogging about food and for the love - my love- of food!  It has been customary for me to take pictures of almost everything I eat, drink, or cook to my hubby's delight- ha!  Now I have created the opportunity to implement these pictures in addition to the recipes, dishes, stories behind them!  Plus take more ; )

So what better way to begin this food blog than with dinner from last night!
~Stuffed Eggplant~


 The perfectly creamy texture of ripe egg plant stuffed with a blend of bread crumbs, green olives, lemon zest & juice, and basil baked till golden brown was a veggie dish even my hubby -meat eater- loved!  I definitely intend to recreate this dish but to add a little more moisture and color to the stuffing with tomatoes in some form..  

So this is the end of my first blog post but just the beginning of many more to come!
Much love and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment